Exodus 34

Naturally the verse in Chapter 34 regarding God being merciful, slow to anger, rich in kindness is the one that pops out when describing His Nature.  Let us all remember that we are fallen in nature and can not gain heaven on our own merits but only by His Grace.  But the Lord is one that is merciful and will forgive us of our sins if only we ask it of Him.  God is also a 'Jealous One.'  Let us all meditate to ensure we are not putting any persons, places, or things before him. 

Heavenly Father, Thank You for your kindness and mercy.  I appreciate the forgiveness of my sins.  I thank you for the shed blood of your Only Begotten Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ.  Please cover us in the blood of the lamb and forgive us of our sins.  We are a sinful people and can not gain heaven based on my behaviors.  I pray that I will put to the side any person, place, or thing that may be keeping me from growing closer to you.  I pray this in the name of Jesus.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 88 Curiousity about People

The Wedding at Cana