Ch 87 Curiousity of the Eyes


Curiosity of the eyes takes a huge amount of self control for a man such as myself.  I captured this image a while back on what power the eyes have on the mind and feel it connects with today's readings.  



 As you can see the eyes are directly programmed into the brain.  From there it is like a drug and directly gets injected by one's internals.  The eyes are the windows to the soul is indeed something to ponder.  

Pray:
Heavenly Father, give me self-control as it is a gift of the Holy Spirit.  I can not do it by myself, but need your love and support.  Please help me to over come sins of the flesh and bring me to everlasting life. I pray this in the name of Jesus

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 88 Curiousity about People

The Wedding at Cana