Wisdom Ch2

Thoughts:

Our days are fleeting.  We are headed in one direction and that is towards death.  Let us enjoy the life that we have while we still have our lives.  If we have our health let us enjoy it.  Let us enjoy our loved ones and spend time with them because no one knows when the last breath will occur.  Cherish the important things in life (i.e. family love).

Pray:

Heavenly Father, please allow me to know whom I am.  Please let me know who you are and help me to cherish the love that you have for me on a daily basis.  Assist me in spending time with my loved ones and realizing the most important things in life.  Help me to know what will cause regret on my dying bed.  I pray this in the name of Jesus.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 88 Curiousity about People

Ch 86 Needless Curiousity