IOC Ch 1 Imitating Christ

Conforming your life to Christ is no easy task.  One must be united in progressing to this level of maturity.  Don't waste your life, but start preparations at this moment for eternal life.  Time is passing by and we do not know our last day.  

Eccl 1:8 

All things are full of weariness;
    a man cannot utter it;
the eye is not satisfied with seeing,
    nor the ear filled with hearing.

Pray:

Heavenly Father,  please forgive me of my sins and allow me to align my life with You.  I am nothing without You and ask for You to unite me into Your Love.  I can not perservere by myself.  I ask for Your Grace to assist me in overcoming daily trials and tribulations.  I pray this in the Powerful Name of Jesus.  

-Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 88 Curiousity about People

The Wedding at Cana