Ch 79 Generosity with God

Thoughts

One should practice a spiritual exercise daily whether they get enjoyment out of it or not.  The best way to do this is to set  a time and a place to do so and base it out of habit.  This will ensure it gets done on the good days and the bad. 

By following God's Will it will allow one to become the person that we were designed to be.  God's Will is enough and we need to follow it with our all.   Listen to the still and ask God for His Will to be done.

Pray

Heavenly Father, please allow me to perform a daily practice of prayer and meditation.  Help me to follow You and understand that Your Will is not always my will.  Your Will we be what I will accept and follow, help me  to know it.  I pray this in the Name of Jesus. 

-Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 88 Curiousity about People

Ch 86 Needless Curiousity