Ch 78 God's Word to the Desolate

Ch 78 God's Word to the Desolate

Summary/Thoughts:

God's Will is not always our will.  Help me to put my trust in Your Love and Mercy.  Help me to accept Your Will and live my life to the fullest.  Help me to be the man You Want me to be.

God knows my inner most secrets.  Nothing is hidden from Him.  God is one of Ultimate Power and Might.

None of my belongings belong to myself.  I am only a steward of the gifts God has given me.

Pray:

Heavenly Father, please continue to bless my life.  Please continue to guide me and assist my trust in You.  Allow me to realize that all positives are a blessing.  Continue to clean up the sinfulness in my life.  Help me to make the best use of the gifts, talents, and resources for Your Greater Glory and Honor.  Help me to understand You more and help me to understand myself.  I am nothing without You.  I pray this in the Powerful, Powerful, Name of Jesus.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 88 Curiousity about People

Ch 86 Needless Curiousity