Neighbor Relationship


Reflect

  1. In what ways am I empowering my neighbor?  In relation to my neighbor, am I living the life that Jesus Christ has laid out for me?
  2. In what ways am I falling short in my relations with my neighbor?  (i.e. name calling, gossip, etc)
Think

Jesus has set the example and stressed the importance of how we need to treat our neighbors.  


Revised Standard Version (RSV)
29 Jesus answered, "The first is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one;
30 and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.'
31 The second is this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."


Pray
Heavenly Father, you have sent your only son to light the way for the world.  Your Son has set the mark on the world and has laid out the model in which we are to follow.  I pray that I may treat my neighbor as you call me to and to be the person you designed me to be.  Do not allow me to settle for less.  I pray this in the Powerful, Powerful, Name of Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 88 Curiousity about People

The Wedding at Cana