1. Gratitude: Begin by thanking God in a personal dialogue for whatever you are most grateful for today.
2. Awareness: Revisit the times in the past 24 hours when you were and were not the best version of yourself. Talk to God about the situations and what you learned from them.
3. Significant Moments: Identify something you experienced today and explore what God might be trying to say to you through that event or person.
4. Peace: Ask God to forgive you for any wrong you committed and to fill you with a deep abiding peace.
5. Freedom: Speak with God about how he is inviting you to change your life, so that you can experience the freedom to be the best version of your self.
6. Others: Lift up to God anyone you feel called to pray for today, asking God to bless and guide them.
7. Thank Jesus personally for dying on the cross for your sins and attempt to picture this sacrifice that he went through.
8. Finish with the Our Father Prayer.
#7 is my addition 1-6, 8 are from Matthew Kelly.