Ch77 Progress in time of Desolation

One may get good feelings from prayer, but this may not always be the case.  One must persevere even during these times of desolation.  God does not owe us anything, but we owe him everything.

Spirituality should be conducted as an exercise to ensure it will be carried out all time.  Like exercise it takes determination and strong will.  Many individuals make it part of their routine and this assists in conducting the spiritaul exercise daily. 

Pray:

Heavenly Father,  thank you for this day and for the ability to have free will.  During this time I turn to praise your Heavenly Name.  I love you and ask you to assist me through this day.  Help me during times of desolation and to prepare my heart for this Holy Week.  I pray this is the Name of Jesus. 

-Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 88 Curiousity about People

The Wedding at Cana