Ch 76 Spiritual Consolation and Desolation

Ch 76 Spiritual Consolation and Desolation

Life is full of ups and downs;  peaks and valleys.  One should be fully planted during all tll of these experiences.  Be thankful for the good times and the bad.  Do not waver when storms and trials come.  The end goal is heaven...  Stay focused!

Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the situations that I encounter in life.  I thank You for the Vast Blessings that You have given me.  Help me to make use of the time, talents, and resources you have given me for Your Greater Glory.  I only want to live Your Will.  I am nothing without You.  Thank You for loving me and giving me Jesus in my life.  Help me to increase in knowing You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 88 Curiousity about People

The Wedding at Cana